If you would like to use the green screen for a project, please follow the directions below.
- ONE person per group should make an appointment. All group members should arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment.
- Green screen filming is currently only available in the evenings.
- Read this overview document to prepare for your green screen visit BEFORE coming to DigiSpace. NOTE: 8:15 pm appointment times will be for filming only (not editing) since DigiSpace closes at 9:00 pm. Groups may drop in for assistance for additional editing guidance.
- Visit TutorTrac (SASC’s scheduling site), and log in using your UNE credentials (user name and password are the same as your UNE email).
- Click the “Search Availability” button in the top left corner.
- Under “Center,” choose “Biddeford Campus” under the drop-down menu.
- Next, open the drop down menu for “Reason,” and select “Green Screen Filming” to schedule your appointment. NOTE: Only one person per group should make an appointment.
- Click the “Search” button for available appointments.
- After you have selected an appointment, be sure to click “Save.”