Share Using SoundCloud
The new WordPress block editor allows for easy sharing of audio files using hosting sites like SoundCloud.
To embed an audio recording from SoundCloud:
- Upload your audio file to SoundCloud (free accounts are available).
- Select the recording, and click to copy link.
- In a new window, open your ePortfolio and add a post or page.
- Add a SoundCloud block (type in “sound” to find it more quickly).
- Paste the SoundCloud URL and publish.
Sharing from Other Hosts
Other audio sharing hosts such as MixCloud have dedicated blocks. To share using a different hosting service, select paragraph block and hyperlink the recording.