Digital project support is free to UNE students and available at designated drop-in times and by appointment via Zoom. Students are assisted by Digital Literacy Consultants, who are undergraduates familiar with the WordPress software running UNEPortfolios in addition to a range of other digital tools used to complete a project – either for a class or out of personal interest.
Some students seek assistance from a digital literacy consultant because their professors assign digital projects that require familiarity with new software. Other students are seeking some help with a digital tool to create a video or audio recording.
Scheduling: Appointments and Drop-in Hours
- Visit TutorTrac (SASC’s scheduling site), and log in using your UNE credentials (user name and password are the same as your UNE email).
2. Type your UNE user name in to the Student box in the upper left corner, and select your name when it appears.
3. Click the “Search Availability” button in the top left corner.
4. Choose your campus under the “Center” drop-down menu. You will have several options.
*If you select the Biddeford or Portland campus, you see availability for in-person DigiSpace support at SASC.
*If you select the Biddeford Online or Portland Online option, you will see availability for remote DigiSpace support via Zoom.
5. Open the drop down menu for “Reason,” and select “Digital Project Support/ePortfolio” to schedule your appointment or check drop-in times.
6. Click the “Search” button for available appointments and drop-in times.
Blue fields are drop-in (no appointment needed, just come to SASC). Green fields are by appointment via Zoom and will only appear when you search for an online appointment. If you make an appointment, be sure to click “Save.”
For faculty, staff, or summer support, click here to contact DigiSpace Coordinator Jen Gennaco to learn about UNE’s ePortfolio program or for digital project support.
- For green screen use, email the DigiSpace Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an appointment. We do not have a dedicated green screen space, so advanced notice is necessary for green screen support.