Tired of rearranging and/or cleaning your room? Why not take a half hour to “redecorate” your ePortfolio? Change your header picture, add a tagline, adjust your menu, or reflect on the first quarter of 2021, or imagine this summer — we are not far from the end of the term!
Need help with a spring cleaning of your ePortfolio? Make a Zoom appointment for ePortfolio support!
How do you make an appointment with a DigiSpace consultant?
- Visit TutorTrac (SASC’s scheduling site), and log in using your UNE credentials (user name and password are the same as your UNE email).
- Search by entering your last name, and then select your full name from the list.
- Select your campus under the “Center” drop-down menu. You will have several options. *Select either Biddeford Online or Portland Online to see availability for remote support via Zoom.
- Click the “Search Availability” button in the top left corner.
- Select the class associated with your project, or select “Not Course Specific,” if appropriate.
- Next, open the drop down menu for “Reason,” and select “Digital Project Support/ePortfolio” to schedule your appointment.
- Click the “Search” button for available appointments.
- After you have selected an appointment, be sure to click “Save.”