SASC professional staff and tutors are available to help you kick off the semester in a positive way. Did you know that SASC offers one-to-one appointments to improve your skills in the following areas?
- Establishing Good Study Habits: the Study Cycle, Interleaving, and Retrieval Practice (in TutorTrac, select Learning Specialist Consultation*)
- Effective Note Taking (in TutorTrac, select Learning Specialist Consultation*)
- Effective Reading Strategies (in TutorTrac, select Reading Support)
- Peer academic coaches offer the student perspective and will share study strategies, time management ideas, and preparing to attend office hours (in TutorTrac, select Peer Academic Coach*)
* Search “online” option if you cannot find on-campus appointments.
DigiSpace (Digital Project Support & ePortfolio)
The Digi team is also at SASC to help with audio projects and ePortfolio support.
- We offer one-to-one Zoom appointments from 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm Sunday-Thursday, which should be booked via TutorTrac. “Biddeford Online” and “Portland Online” appointments will connect you with a DigiConsultant who is able to assist you regardless of your campus.
- Starting on Thursday, January 19, Biddeford DigiSpace drop-in assistance will be available Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am – 10:30 am and starting on January 23 Sunday-Thursday from 6:30-7:30 pm at SASC Commons.
- Starting on January 26 Portland Digispace drop-in assistance will be available on Wednesdays from 3:00 – 4:00 pm at SASC in Proctor Hall and some Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (see TutorTrac to search availabilities).
- No drop-in support is available over Spring Break (March 11-19)
- Finals Week
Regular drop-in hours in Biddeford until May 9; in Portland by appointment
- Please note that if campus is closed due to weather cancellations, all SASC support is cancelled.
- As always, if you cannot find what you need, stop by SASC to get some help!