Digital project support is provided by trained undergraduate students. This service is free to UNE students.
- Consultants offer guidance and assistance for students to create projects. Consultants do not create and edit projects.
- For assistance with tasks in ePortfolio, a half hour appointment is typically enough.
- For assistance with editing audio or video projects, an hour appointment is advisable if you are unfamiliar with editing software.
- Audio recording using Audacity may be done during appointments, depending on room availability. Because we cannot offer a recording studio space at this time, students may elect to record elsewhere. For audio editing, we support Audacity as an editing software.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or drop in for help on a digital project, please follow the directions below.
- Visit TutorTrac (SASC’s scheduling site), and log in using your UNE credentials (user name and password are the same as your UNE email).
- Search by entering your last name, and then select your full name from the list.
- Under “Center,” choose “Biddeford Campus” under the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Search Availability” button in the top left corner.
- Select the class associated with your project, or select “Not Course Specific,” if appropriate.
- Next, open the drop down menu for “Reason,” and select “Digital Project Support” to schedule your appointment.
- Click the “Search” button for available appointments.
- After you have selected an appointment, be sure to click “Save.”