The DigiSpace team and I are looking forward to supporting your digital project work this term. Our usual hours for Spring 2022 begin on January 25 and are listed below but the most updated information is available on TutorTrac.
- SASC Commons Biddeford
- Mondays – Thursdays from 9:00 -10:30 am; Fridays 9:30-11:00 am
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Sundays 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- SASC Proctor Hall Portland
- Wednesdays from 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Fridays 9:30 – 11:00 am (starting March 4)
- Biddeford or Portland Online (Appointments required but students from either campus may book an online appointment)
- Mondays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sundays from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
We are also looking forward to our first multimodal informational session and workshop on February 11 from 10:00-11:00 am at SASC Commons Biddeford. Learn more about the value of earning the multimodal badge, brainstorm and plan digital projects, and identify which of your digital projects may qualify toward the badge. Also check out the other SASC workshops in January and February and make a strong start in 2022!